#protectherheart is the saffolalife comapaign.
The concept is about being married means, being there for each other, and being together for life’s adventure and challenges blab.. blab.. it is about inspiring te men to take of their wives, fair enough
When we were at college, cardiac arrest among women was consider rather rare, since estrogens kind of worked as protection. But yes, oter forms of cardiac embaressment could occur.
From where I come it is rather difficult for me to assimilate the take care of someone I would like to think that we are at a stage where we could take responsibility for ourselves.
Maybe it is romantic to exercise together I am not sure. In my own case I love swimming and walking, while my husband is more comfortable with yoga. The symptoms of heart attack vary between men and women. Many times there are silent symptoms that we miss.
Just a quick run through them
- Chest pain or discomfort – unlike in men, women could experience this as a fullness and it could be anywhere in the chest, and not necessarily on the left side. It’s usually truly uncomfortable during a heart attack. It feels like a vies being tightened.
- Pain in the arms, back, neck or jaw is another very common presentation in women more than in men. This could be rather confusing when one is expecting pain in te back or jaw, this could be gradual or sudden, there could be waxing and waning before it gets really intense.
- Stomach pain is another common signal that gets missed, since people associate it with flu, or ulcer attack. Many times patients claim it feels like an elephant sitting on me.
- Shortness of breath, nausea, or light-headedness without any apparent reason is another symptom of a probable heart attack.
- Profuse sweating as if one is sweating under high stress and not the sweating after exercising is another symptom.
- Fatigue is another marker, lot of women complain of extreme tiredness,
Another interesting concept that I learnt during hypnotherapy course was te co-relation between the mind and body, that it all begins with a thought and then emotion gets attached to it, to which we react these stored in the cellular memory. Which if not addressed could manifest as pathology.
The heart and its chambers work like the symbolic chart link between life and state of being. When in comes to a heart attack, we are looking at lot of resistance. This could emerge from taking on responsibility, and ten not being to cope, or not happy coping with it eventually guilt sets in and manifests as a heart attack.
Lets get to the prevent aspect.
- Regular check up of course is a great thing to do ideal it would annual. Just remember the report gives you the situation of then and there. It can vary.
- Exercise or walk plan. Since I dance I practise a 10mnts Tandava each day. alternate days I walk or swim.
- t hen is the diet plan. This is something I find very difficult to handle, but I do in my space, is I take in omega-3 substitutes the possible plan of action would be to consult an Ayurveda doctor for a diet plan. Their plans are much more effective than the dieticians and nutrition people.
Let’s pledge a great diet, and 30 minutes of exercise towards healthy life.
Assess your fitness impact at www.saffolalife.com