Maybe we have already discussed this, but this something I like to go through to emphasize the important of unleashing our creativity. If you think creativity is about art, writing, or something from the land of arts and literature think again.
Creativity is what makes us grow, it makes us achieve out potential. We tend to block it with the great lessons that we have learnt through our hearing filters.
For long I believed that sadness, and anger were the stimuli to creativity, the lonely poet, the deep soul stirring passion of a writer these romantic absurdities ruled my life. Believe me I sacrificed one of the most important relation in my life since it did not allow me be discontented.
Somewhere we have this impression that discontented, or dissatisfaction strives for greater achievement, well when I decided to let go of this great drama of being wronged the first emotion that I was forced to acknowledge was fear, what now, what is my excuse for not succeeding.
Suddenly dawned creativity was not a public complaint or a righteous declaration; it was eavesdropping into the silent conversations of nature, the loud unvoiced communications of humanity, the profound bonding with nature. Creativity meant being the bridge between said and unsaid.
The first awareness with this came when I started journaling my 3 pages the morning pages, it was like my patients withdrawal syndrome anger, anxiety, sadness, hopelessness then there was a period of silence, after which the world appears greener, the aroma of the earth stronger
Creativity is harnessing universality and makes it flow through your eyes – peter Koestbaum. This is possible when we truly find ourselves. To truly find ourselves we need to claim the events of our lives.
The ten truths of creativity.
- Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy pure creative energy
- There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of live including ourselves
- When we open ourselves to our creativity we open ourselves to the creators creativity with us
- Creativity is gods gift to us, using our creativity is our gift back to God
- The refusal to be creative is self-will and it is counter to our true nature.
- When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity we open ourselves to god good orderly directions
- As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.
- It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity
- Our creative dreams and yearning come from a divine source. As we move towards our dreams we move towards our divinity.